Well I finally got the change to snap some pictures over the weekend of all the hard work that’s been done to the car over the off season. They aren’t the greatest pictures as I took them on my Blackberry but you get the idea.
First up some pictures of our brand new Dynamotorsports 3″ Aluminum exhaust
The next pictures are of our new front ducting setup. There are a total of 4 vents, the two outer ducts go to the brakes and the the two inner ducts go to the Turbo and Radiator/Oil Cooler. The setup was developed by my dad and it turned out pretty well in my opinion. We saw a drop of about 5-10 degrees from the radiator/oil cooler ducting.
The next set of pictures is of our P1 Spec Splitter. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of photos of the progress, I’m so impressed with this splitter and the quality of everything. Keep in mind this isn’t just a bolt in piece although it’s pretty darn close. We had to modify our charge pipe routing to accommodate the splitter brackets and had to modify the brackets a tad to get everything to work together, but the final outcome is more then worth all the work:
That’s it for the picture updates for now. We’re hoping to get the car out next weekend for a shakedown run at the track. We’ll be at Mosport on May 14th and May15th for the CASC Time Attack School, and we definitely can’t wait!