Boersma Racing has been competing in Time Attack since 2008. We started as a small grassroots racing team and have built from that foundation to form one of the premiere Time Attack teams in North America. Our team is a record breaking, championship winning that consistently pushes the limits of what’s possible in the Limited & TrackMod class of Time Attack. We have worked to put together a professional program that puts our partners front and center at some of the largest events in the country. Our team holds numerous track records all over the US and Canada, but we’re never satisfied resting on our laurels and are constantly looking to push our program to new levels.
Our team has built a strong social media presence and we leverage multiple platforms to help our partners build their brands. We are also an extremely technical team and look to work closely with our partners to offer relevant data and feedback to help improve and develop new products.
We make it one of our main goals to compete at as time attack events as possible. This puts our partners front and center at some of the largest, highest profile events in both Canada and the US.
- Won the CSCS Time Attack Super Street Championship in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2018.
- Won the Global Time Attack Pro Street Championship in 2015.
- Won the Global Time Attack Pro Limited Championship in 2017.
- Currently holding the overall track record in Super Street at the following Ontario tracks:
- Mosport DDT
- Grand Bend Motorplex Modified Layout
- Toronto Motorsports Park Reverse Layout
- Holder of track record at Global Time Attack Super Lap Battle in Street FWD category.
- Holder of track record at Global Time Attack Super Lap Battle in both the Limited category.
- Holder of the Track Modified FWD record at Gingerman Raceway, Michigan.
- Holder of the Track Modified FWD record at Road Atlanta, Georgia.
- Holder of the Track Modified FWD record at Road America, Wisconsin.
- Holder of the Track Modified FWD record at M1 Concourse Speed Ring.