Since 2008 our organization has played a key-role in the development of FWD Time Attack cars here in North America. We are considered a fan favourite in the Limited FWD category and many teams look at us as one of the top teams in competition. We are consistently on the podium in the events we compete in, and hold numerous track records all over the North America, including holding both Street and Limited FWD records at the famous Global Time Attack Super Lap Battle.
One of our main goals is to be compete as many local and national time attack events as possible, ensuring we are present and winning at all the high-profile events. We view this as one of our key differentiators from other Time Attack teams. We aim to partner only with the best companies in the industry to make sure our car is consistently breaking records and advancing the sport of time attack forward.
Our 2017 Season Highlights
- Placed 1st at Global Time Attack Road Atlanta in Limited FWD setting a record.
- Placed 1st at Global Time Attack Super Lap Battle in Limited FWD breaking our previous record.
- Won the Global Time Attack Pro Championship for the Limited Class.
- Placed 1st at Grid Life Midwest Festival in Track Modified, setting a new overall Track Modified record.
- Placed 1st in the 2017 CSCS Time Attack Championship in the Super Street FWDcategory, setting an overall super street record at each of the 5 events.
- Invited to attend the Honda Canada Associates BBQ in Alliston Ontario. Got the chance to meet many enthusiasts and talk about our how we built our car.
- We were featured in numerous videos and photos captured by fans and media at the events, including Moto IQ.
- Attended the PRI Trade Show to talk with manufacturers, attend training seminars and like-minded enthusiasts.
- Designed and applied full printed vehicle wrap showcasing our marketing partners.
Our goals for the rest of the season and 2018 are as follows:
- Continue developing the car over the ensuring that we will be competing at the highest levels of Time Attack in North America and continuing to break records at the events that we run.
- Compete in CSCS, Global Time Attack, Speed Ring and Grid Life Time Attack events, competing for wins and records. Our goal, is to become the champion in all three series, specifically we are looking to attend the following events:
- All CSCS Events in Canada
- GridLife Mid Ohio
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta
- GridLife Mid-West Festival Gingerman Raceway
- Speed Ring
- Global Time Attack Super Lap Battle
- Promote our marketing partners at every opportunity, growing their brand awareness.
- Continue to grow our social media presence, reaching and engagement more followers, further expanding on the work we have done this year.
We have two types of Marketing partners. While a monetary investment from a partner is the ultimate for us as it pays, our costs involved in racing; it is also important for us to have Product Partners where we trade product for marketing and promotion of the manufacturers products. This tends to work for our partners too, as they can develop their products further with valuable data from one of the fastest Time Attack platforms in North America.
- Won the CSCS Time Attack Super Street Championship in 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017.
- Won the Global Time Attack Pro Street Championship in 2015.
- Won the Global Time Attack Pro Limited Championship in 2017.
- Currently holding the overall track record in Super Street at the following Ontario tracks:
- Mosport DDT
- Toronto Motorsports Park
- Grand Bend Motorplex Modified Layout
- Toronto Motorsports Park Reverse Layout
- Currently holding track record at Global Time Attack Super Lap Battle in Street FWD category.
- Currently holding track record at Global Time Attack Super Lap Battle in Limited FWD category.
- Currently holding track record at Global Time Attack Road Atlanta in the Limited FWD category.
- Currently holding the Track Modified FWD & Overall Track Modified record at Gingerman Raceway, Michigan.
- Currently holding the Track Modified FWD record at M1 Concourse Speed Ring.